PQube 3 Power Analyzer
This compact instrument is simply the best power monitor and real-time sensor you can buy.
It records every type of AC power disturbance – including 4 MHz sampling of impulses – and it is an IEC 61000-4-30, edition 3 Class A certified, ultra-precise revenue-grade energy meter. Monitor up to two three-phase loads, or eight single-phase loads with a single instrument.
It goes beyond AC power too. Records environmental data – such as temperature, humidity and barometric pressure, vibration, 3-axis acceleration – as well as process parameters, including torque, RPM, fuel level, water flow, and more.
Easy to install, easy to use! Delivers ultra-precise results immediately to your inbox.
||4 inputs, referenced to earth (Range: 0 ~ 750 VAC (L-N), 0 ~ 1300 VAC (L-L), impedance: 4.8MΩ)
||8 inputs, differential (Range: 0.333Vrms, 10Vpk, 0 ~ 6000 Amp with CTs, impedance: 33.3 kΩ)
||50 Hz, 60 Hz, 400 Hz, or 16.67 Hz
||±0.05% rdg ±0.05% FS typical (10% ~ 150% of nominal)
|Dimensions & weight
||35 mm DIN rail mountable
4.33 in X 2.89 in X 3.08 in (metric: 11.0 cm X 7.34 cm X 7.82 cm)
10.5 oz (300 g)
||-20 ~ 65 °C (55 °C with PM2 AUX load), 5 ~ 95% RH (inside use),
<2000 m above sea level (for EMC immunity, overvoltage, and other conditions, see full specs)
|Temperature and humidity
||-20 ~ +80 °C (-4 ~ 176 °F) | 0 ~ 100 % RH
PQube 3 DELIVERS INFORMATION YOU CAN USE IMMEDIATELY
- Monitors AC power (or DC power), but also your process parameter like speed or flow, with additional analog AC/DC channels
- Enhances the power diagnostic by also measuring the environment conditions with advanced EnviroSensor probes
- Your campaign measurements are stored for years, and continuously stored as 1 min (min/max/average) trends daily, or 5 min trends, weekly or monthly. No gaps, you don’t miss a single cycle
- You can store several thousands of events (32 GB flash memory)
- Extensive library of waveform triggers on voltage magnitude, voltage HF impulses, frequency, currents inrush , AC/DC channels, and more.
- All measured parameters are available every half-second in real-time (via ModbusTCP/IP, DNP3.0 or SNMP)
- Trends and events can be quickly accessed using your Internet browser – no software needed
- Interface available in more than 13 languages– the graphs can be delivered in two simultaneous languages (ideal for international teams)